Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safe Haven Forum Index -> News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevbounce

re: Some Guild Updates, new site, voip, and more

Hello everyone! I have returned after a slight hiatus to test Update 6 and hopefully to get this guild up and running again! As part of the effort, I have created a new guild launch site for the guild so that I can better manage the website portion of the guild, as I do not have full permissions here. I have updated the new site with a member/character roster for our guild already, so just log in and claim your character!

To log in to the new site (found at safe-haven.guildlaunch.com), just click on the Join Safe Haven link on the top-left side of the page and fill out the necessary information to fill out an application OR you can fill that out and use the following Launch Code to bypass the application process since you're already members! The launch code is: safe-haven-bypass.

To claim a character from the roster, visit the Guild Roster>Characters page and just find your character and click the claim link on the upper right corner of the character square.

I am currently working on getting us a Mumble server so we can voice chat once more, and will be posting the info and updates for that on the new site.

I have also updated the calendar with some awesome events, some of which are as early as FEBRUARY 2nd!! I hope to see you all there!

I am also thinking about creating us a Facebook group to keep in touch easier with updates and such. I'll let you know if/when I make it.

If you have ANY questions or need help with accessing the new site, please let me know. 

Long live the Queen

@kevbounce

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safe Haven Forum Index -> News & Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum